Engineers solve the world’s most complex and important problems.They should use that expertise in their marketing, says David Lewis, director of Memetic Communications There is an age-old tension between engineers and their communications teams.
Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the European Union or leave? On 23 June 2016 the UK held a referendum and 51.89% of voters voted to leave the EU.
- Brexit Party set to make European elections HISTORY - largest share of UK vote in 25 YEARS
- May pleads for Brexit support as her leadership comes under intense pressure
- Thousands could lose jobs at British Steel after Government bail-out talks fail
- Brexit news latest: Theresa May says EU Withdrawal Agreement Bill will be published on Friday
- End of days for Theresa May? New Brexit deal torn to shreds by Tories & UK media
- British Steel owner Greybull Capital issues statement on collapse of company and promises to help 'all involved'
- Brexit latest: Cabinet ministers meet to plot call for Theresa May's resignation
- Why Boris Johnson could back a new Brexit referendum as prime minister
This special report created by WIRED Consulting and Bird & Bird seeks to explore key threats to business and how they can mitigate damage should disaster strike. This is the ultimate C-suite guide to navigating new business challenges and emerging
Re-thinking neural network algorithms can deliver 10 times more performance from the same hardware, according to Lattice Semiconductor, which has overhauled its ‘sensAI‘ artificial intelligence-based vision processing intellectual property. SensAI
Seeed Studios released Maixduino earlier this morning. Based on MAIX Module, the same as Grove AI HAT based, the Maixduino is a RISC-V 64 development board for AI + IoT applications. Different to other Sipeed MAIX dev. boards, Maixduino was designed
SEMI’s billings figure for April was up on March after three consecutive months of sequential drops. April billings were $1.91 billion – 4.7% higher than the $1.82 billion of March, but 29% lower than the April 2018 billings level of $2.69 billion.
The Top Ten test and packaging companies saw y-o-y revenues fall 11.8% in Q1 to $4.71 billion, says TrendForce. Among the top ten, Amkor, Jiangsu Changjiang Electronics Tech (JCET), Tongfu Microelectronics (TFME), Tianshui Huatien (TSHT), Powertech
Nokia is late in 5G despite the market opportunities offered by the US campaign against Huawei 5G switchgear. “We are late in 5G by a few weeks to a couple of months,” Nokia CEO Rajeev Suri (pictured) told the company’s results meeting yesterday.
SiFive has bought Innovative Logic of Bengaluru, India and its USB IP. SiFive has hired the majority of Innovative Logic’s employees in Bengaluru. Innovative Logic’s India engineering team has been working in the USB IP domain for more than a