Latest climate-related news from all kinds of news sources.
The kilogram is now based on energy changes in the quantum world rather than a physical object. Here's how that works.
Climate protestors have been ejected from oil giant BP’s annual general meeting (AGM) today.
What is the most appropriate way to talk about the situation with the Earth’s climate?
This post was adapted from a piece published on the Hewlett Foundation website for Earth Day 2019.The world is in dire straits due to looming climate change.
Jess Impiazzi begged Ex On The Beach bosses not to air her sex scenes on TV.
A special episode of Coronation Street focusing on seriously troubled Carla Connor will air next week. The heart-breaking instalment of the ITV soap will show the fan favourite suffering a severe psychotic episode after failing to take her
Man could be seen dangling just below the third and highest level of the French landmark - more than 300 metres in the air
The scenes will air next week, in a dramatic few nights of soap viewing for fans of the long-running ITV1 show
Two days before the Australia’s federal election, former prime minister Bob Hawke died. Hawke was a masterful bridge builder – he connected unions and business through the Accord, environment and people through saving the Franklin Dam, Australia and
Greenpeace activists blocked the entrance to BP's London headquarters on Monday, demanding one of the world's biggest energy companies ends all new oil and gas exploration or goes out of business.
Bafta wants to hear more about climate change in comedy and drama. As their new research points out, currently climate change is discussed as much (or as little) as rhubarb. Twenty times less than Brexit and only just a little over half as
Greenpeace UK has placed huge containers at each entrance to BP's London headquarters as activists accuse the firm of 'fuelling a climate emergency that threatens millions of lives'.
New Delhi, Orix Corporation of Japan, owner of 49 per cent stake in the seven operating wind power plants (SPVs) of the IL&FS Group, has expressed its intent to buy out the remaining 51 per cent stake held by IL&FS Wind Energy Ltd. In April,
Russia Energy Minister Alexander Novak (L) with Saudi Arabia’s Minister of Energy, Industry and Mineral Resources, Khalid Al-Falih.
Saudi Arabia’s energy minister said global oil supplies were “plentiful” and inventories needed to shrink, signalling the kingdom‘s reluctance to rapidly raise production despite escalating geopolitical tensions and the threat of potential