Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the European Union or leave? On 23 June 2016 the UK held a referendum and 51.89% of voters voted to leave the EU.
- No one can deliver a Brexit for the people if they work alone
- May's Brexit woes mocked by Saturday Night Live
- Where do former UK prime ministers stand on the Brexit issue?
- Brexit: The week ahead
- A return to the European Union will be grim, but there are no good options
- A cabinet at war over Brexit: Ministers urge Theresa May to hold a free vote
- Low-skilled migrants will still be able to get short-term visas after Brexit
- '300,000 new Irish passport requests from UK if no deal'
ROMAN Abramovich will be targeted by Brit spies in a drive to disrupt Russian leader Vladimir Putin, it was reported last night. The Chelsea owner, a pal of Mr Putin’s, is one of six Russian oligarchs who will face new measures. They include visas be
Chelsea Football Club is based in London, England. Chelsea competes in the Premier League. Chelsea has won 28 major trophies; six titles, eight FA Cups, five League Cups and four FA Community Shields, one UEFA Champions League, two UEFA Cup Winners' Cups, one UEFA Europa League and one UEFA Super Cup.
- Europa League draw LIVE - Latest updates as Arsenal, Chelsea and Celtic learn their last-32 opponents
- Eden Hazard insists he's not driven by personal targets as he closes in on 100 goals for Chelsea
- Europa League draw live as Arsenal, Chelsea and Celtic discover their fate
- Hazard staying focused on team success as he approaches 100 goals for Chelsea
- Maurizio Sarri warns Chelsea players after nearly letting lead slip at Brighton
- Roy Keane gives damning verdict on Man Utd's top four hopes after crushing Liverpool loss
- Made In Chelsea’s Tiffany Watson breaks silence on secret Australian boyfriend she’s been dating for a YEAR since Sam Thompson split – EXCLUSIVE
- Jose Mourinho says Manchester United can't win the title but can still finish fourth - despite 11-point gap to Chelsea
Russia will develop missiles now banned under the Intermediate-range Nuclear Forces treaty if the United States exits the arms control pact and starts making such weapons, President Vladimir Putin said on Wednesday.
Our columnist takes his life into his own hands by witnessing the ceremonial destruction of Russian premier Vladimir Putin.Our columnist takes his life into his own hands by witnessing the ceremonial destruction of Russian premier Vladimir Putin.
Angela Merkel expressed concerns to Vladimir Putin over the escalation of violence in the Kerch Strait off Crimea. They met early on Saturday morning on the sidelines of the G20 summit in Buenos Aires.
French President Emmanuel Macron and German Chancellor Angela Merkel pressed Russian Vladimir Putin to release Ukrainian sailors who were seized along with their ships by Russia last month, Putin's spokesman said.
German Chancellor Angela Merkel and Russian President Vladimir Putin agreed on Saturday to hold further talks about events in the Kerch Strait at the advisor level between Ukraine, Russia, France and Germany, her spokesman said.
Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan told Russian President Vladimir Putin on Saturday he should hold another summit to discuss the situation in Syria's Idlib province where the two countries are trying to create a sustainable demilitarised zone.
German Chancellor Angela Merkel voiced her concern about events in the Kerch Strait off Crimea during a meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin at the G20 summit in Buenos Aires, her spokesman said on Saturday.
Earthquake hits Buenos Aires as world leaders Donald Trump, Theresa May and Vladimir Putin arrive for G20 summit
An earthquake has struck only a few miles away from where world leaders such as U.S. President Donald Trump, British P.M. Theresa May and Russian President Vladimir Putin are gathering for the 2018 G20 summit.
Russian President Vladimir Putin and Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman exchanged a high-five and laughed heartily together on Friday as they took seats next to each other at a plenary session of the Group of 20 summit.