Opposition to regulatory split in Brexit deal exposes DUP positions inconsistenciesThe Democratic Unionist party () has rejected any regulatory divergence between Northern Ireland and Britain in the Brexit deal, but there is already some divergence
Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the European Union or leave? On 23 June 2016 the UK held a referendum and 51.89% of voters voted to leave the EU.
- The Independent Group: Tories Anna Soubry, Sarah Wollaston and Heidi Allen quit party over Brexit to join ex-Labour MPs
- Brexit news - live: Three Tory MPs quit party to join Labour rebels minutes before PMQs - and hours ahead of Theresa May's Brussels trip
- Three Conservatives quit party in protest at "disastrous Brexit"
- May "saddened" by three MPs quitting her party over Brexit
- BREAKING Independent Group: Tory split CONFIRMED as 3 MPs announce shock resignation over Brexit
- Anna Soubry, Sarah Wollaston And Heidi Allen Quit Conservative Party To Join Independent Group Of MPs
- May in Brussels again, seeking Brexit movement
- Government's £136,000 boost for Portsmouth International Port falls ‘significantly short of amount we need’ under no-deal Brexit, says council leader