A RESTAURANT owner specialising in game has been charged after allegedly hunting deer in a public park. William Alldis, 40, who calls himself “The Shotgun Chef”, is said to have been reported to police by a dog walker. It is understood the witness
News from Turkiet | Njus
Portsmouth builder who missed court dates after flying 2,000 miles to Turkey for dental treatment has harassment convictions set for trial again
SHAMIMA Begum was a schoolgirl of 15 when she fled East London to join ISIS in Syria. Now 19, she wants to return to the UK with her newborn son – but the Government has now taken away her passport. Here’s the latest. Who is Shamima Begum and when
CHOCOLATE fans need to listen up as Aldi is selling a PINK UNICORN Easter egg and it looks totally magical. The hollow 200g “Sparkle the Unicorn” character is made with white chocolate and costs just £2.99. Aldi is also selling a Sparkle the Unicorn
The family of a 21-year-old who died last year have made a donation to the intensive care unit at Raigmore Hospital in the form of furniture to help benefit families of those who are being cared for in the unit.
CHELSEA have reportedly earmarked Cengiz Under as Eden Hazard’s replacement. Turkish Football claims the Roma star could be heading to the Premier League this summer in a mega-money move. Manchester United have been linked with a move for Under. But
Manchester United Football Club, known as Man United, United or “the red devils”, is based in Old Trafford, Greater Manchester, England. Man United competes in the Premier League, the top flight of English football. Manchester United have won more trophies than any other club in English football, with a record 20 League titles, 12 FA Cups, 5 League Cups and a record 21 FA Community Shields. United have also won three UEFA Champions Leagues, one UEFA Europa League, one UEFA Cup Winners' Cup, one UEFA Super Cup, one Intercontinental Cup and one FIFA Club World Cup.
- Ashley Young feels Manchester United can get better
- 11am Chelsea transfer news LIVE: Blues eye up Cengiz Under, Sarri could be sacked this week, Lampard, Zidane, Hayes named as possible replacement
- Liverpool striker Sadio Mane now most wasteful striker in Europe after Bayern blank as 10 worst offenders revealed
- Ander Herrera 'set to pen new three-year deal' at Manchester United
- Ander Herrera explains how he has helped Manchester United forwards
- Manchester United's lack of silverware is serving to fuel Pogba's desire
- Angel di Maria opens up on his Man United nightmare and arguments with Louis van Gaal
- Man United 'must qualify for the Champions League to stand any chance of signing Jadon Sancho'
Millionaire teen, 19, moves in with cash-strapped Manchester family whose weekly food budget of £50 matches ONE of his restaurant meals on Rich Kids Go Skint
STUDENT Jacob revealed to a cash-strapped family of five that he’s ‘never done a day of work in his life’ and got his dad to buy him a flat in Chelsea, as he blows their weekly food budget on a single meal. Jacob, 19, traded his five-bedroomed
Ex Hells Angel who became ISIS bride reveals she spent her wedding night in a blood-stained torture chamber
A BIKER girl who travelled to Syria to marry an ISIS terrorist has told how she spent her wedding night in a blood-stained torture chamber. The woman – named only as Derya O – who comes from a Turkish family in Germany said she went off the rails at
Pollutant levels after cooking a roast turkey were 13 times those in central London. Toasting two slices of bread caused twice as much pollution as is seen in the city for 15 to 20 minutes, experts found.
Liverpool Football Club is based in Liverpool, England. Liverpool competes in the Premier League, the top tier of English football. The club has won 5 European Cups, more than any other English club, 3 UEFA Cups, 3 UEFA Super Cups, 18 League titles, 7 FA Cups, 8 League Cups, and 15 FA Community Shields.
- Six Nations 2019 TV coverage, channel and live stream for England, Wales, Scotland, France, Ireland and Italy matches
- Six Nations 2019 fixtures, table, and results: England top after recording second bonus point victory
- Why all the pressure is on Bayern in second leg, explains Liverpool star
- Andrew Robertson confident Liverpool can score in Munich
- Why Jurgen Klopp and Niko Kovac clashed at full-time after Liverpool vs Bayern Munich
- Unlucky Liverpool can hurt Bayern Munich in away leg, says Henderson
- Rio Ferdinand makes Bayern Munich vs Liverpool prediction following Anfield draw
- Liverpool 0-0 Bayern Munich: Why away task suits Reds' strengths - Mark Lawrenson
THE security minister has ruled out launching a rescue mission to Syria after an east London schoolgirl declared that she wanted to return to the UK four years after she joined Daesh. Ben Wallace said he would not put British lives at risk to ‘go
Norwich’s finest is back on the BBC. His shambling persona is perfect for our political moment, says Steve CooganLast time Alan Partridge hosted a primetime BBC show, he was sacked live on air for punching his boss in the face with a turkey. Now
Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the European Union or leave? On 23 June 2016 the UK held a referendum and 51.89% of voters voted to leave the EU.
- The Independent Group: Tories Anna Soubry, Sarah Wollaston and Heidi Allen quit party over Brexit to join ex-Labour MPs
- Brexit news - live: Three Tory MPs quit party to join Labour rebels minutes before PMQs - and hours ahead of Theresa May's Brussels trip
- Three Conservatives quit party in protest at "disastrous Brexit"
- May "saddened" by three MPs quitting her party over Brexit
- BREAKING Independent Group: Tory split CONFIRMED as 3 MPs announce shock resignation over Brexit
- Anna Soubry, Sarah Wollaston And Heidi Allen Quit Conservative Party To Join Independent Group Of MPs
- May in Brussels again, seeking Brexit movement
- Government's £136,000 boost for Portsmouth International Port falls ‘significantly short of amount we need’ under no-deal Brexit, says council leader
VEGAN activists are holding monthly roadside vigils so they can whisper ‘I love you’ and ‘we’re sorry’ to cows on the way to the slaughterhouse. Leicestershire Animal Save say they host monthly gatherings to give the cows at Foyle Food Group their