Mrs May's final pitch to Tory Brexiteers backfired after saying her opponents are unpatriotic if they do not back her Brussels divorce but warned them: 'We will not leave the EU for many months, if ever'.
News from Bryssel | Njus
MEPs and officials have to think hard about how to preserve British influence, while facing unnerving uncertaintyFor years a British foreign minister has shuttled once a month to Brussels or Luxembourg to meet their European counterparts. The crises
It’s yet another milestone week in British politics as MPs are expected to be given a third meaningful vote on Theresa May’s Brexit deal.The prime minister has given her opponents two options.One: vote for her deal and she will ask the EU for a
THE horrific terrorist outrage in New Zealand has united the world in grief. As ever, this shocking act of hate against innocent citizens, one of them aged just three, defies understanding. While the gunman struck this time on the other side of the
Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the European Union or leave? On 23 June 2016 the UK held a referendum and 51.89% of voters voted to leave the EU.
- Brexit: How newspapers reported 'humiliated' Theresa May's latest commons loss
- Big rise in number of people having an affair in Grimsby - and apparently Brexit is to blame
- Facebook takes down 2,632 pages, groups, and accounts in its seemingly endless war on misinformation
- There is no such thing as an accidental no-deal Brexit – crashing out would be the fault of May and Rees-Mogg
- Poll: Brexit may no longer be the desire of most UK voters
- Jacob Rees-Mogg Suggests He Is Ready To Vote For Theresa May's Brexit Deal
- Brexit: Jacob Rees Mogg signals he'll BACK deal in major boost to Theresa May
- Brexit: Theresa May 'indicated she COULD quit - but is locked in Mexican standoff'
PARLIAMENT has voted to make sure the UK never leaves the European Union without a deal. But it is still possible for a No Deal Brexit to happen – here’s how. What is a No Deal Brexit? A No Deal departure from the European Union means leaving
THIS past week has shamed the mother of Parliaments. The duplicity of the Labour party. The democracy-denying attempts of hardcore remainers. The odious manoeuvring of the Speaker. But above all, it is the lack of vision, ambition and optimism in
GERMAN Chancellor Angela Merkel gave up on hoping Brexit could be reversed when the news the UK Parliament voted Theresa May's deal down for the second time reached Brussels this week, BBC Europe Editor Katya Adler claimed.
Who is Donald Tusk and what were the EU Council President’s controversial comments about Brexiteers?
POLISH politician Donald Tusk has become a household name as the European Council president. With Brexit just weeks away, we take a look at one of the crucial men in the negotiations and what he’s said about the process. Who is Donald Tusk? Donald
CHAOS continues to plague Britain’s departure from the EU, with even our departure date no longer a certainty. Here’s the low-down on when the UK could leave the bloc, and what’s due to happen when we do. When’s Brexit actually happening? The short
BRUSSELS could try and force Theresa May to hold a second referendum or water down Brexit as the price to pay for an extension of Article 50. EU bosses are meeting in the coming days to talk about Britain’s expected request to delay Brexit day. But