Latest news from The Orkney News, | Njus
“This funding will help aid agencies in Malawi, Mozambique and Zimbabwe to deliver life-saving support to local families and communities in desperate need, as will all public donations to the DEC Scotland appeal.'
Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the European Union or leave? On 23 June 2016 the UK held a referendum and 51.89% of voters voted to leave the EU.
- Tory ‘hit squad’ line up Philip Hammond and David Lidington to tell Theresa May to go
- I Am On Your Side
- Brexit: Thousands in north-east sign petition calling for Article 50 to be revoked
- BMW’s 3 Series remains the car maker’s golden egg as its seventh-generation version hits the road
- EU’s Tusk Says Short Brexit Delay Conditional on U.K. Parliament Vote
- Aberdeen universities call for research funding clarity ahead of Brexit
- U.K. Equities to Rally If There’s a `Sharp’ Pound Correction: Commerzbank
- Snapchat bosses admits age verification doesn’t work and firm cannot enforce ban on under-13s
'In March 2019, the Arctic Return Expedition team will return to Naujaat and embark upon on a 650-kilometre trek across Boothia Peninsula that will follow the route taken by Rae and his indigenous companions.'