Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the European Union or leave? On 23 June 2016 the UK held a referendum and 51.89% of voters voted to leave the EU.
- Thousands of British Steel workers IGNORED as Tories argue in leadership contest
- Former UK Brexit minister Raab enters battle to be next PM
- Dominic Raab confirms he will run for Conservative leader saying he will ‘fight for a fairer Brexit deal’
- BREAKING: Former Brexit Secretary Dominic Raab joins race for Prime Minister
- Dominic Raab announces he will run to be next Tory leader
- Tory leadership: Dominic Raab enters race
- Esther McVey ramps up her campaign to be next Prime Minister by talking up no-deal Brexit
- EU WARNED: Brussels told to be READY for no deal Brexit – 'Britain will do just fine!'
'He believed that just because he was a man he was entitled to having a wife to serve him who met his every wish. He never believed what he was doing was wrong – even murdering mum and Charlotte,' says Ryan Hart
Saracens vs Gloucester result: Mark McCall hopes 'frustrated' side will be even better in Premiership final
Reigning English champions romped to a 44-19 victory but failed to score a point in the final 24 minutes, and will likely have to retain their championship next week without injured captain Brad Barritt
Banning cotton buds? Michael Gove, stop trying to make us feel guilty and take real action on climate change instead
As environment secretary, Gove has overseen both the further extraction of shale gas in fracking sites and the expansion of a new runway at.. climate crisis is becoming mainstream. In an astonishing turn, Extinction Rebellion and the school climate
Latest climate-related news from all kinds of news sources.
- How the SDGs Can Help Fight Plastic Pollution
- The Influence of Climate Philanthropy
- Disturbing before-and-after photos show how US cities — and their famous landmarks — could be underwater in 80 years
- China’s Belt and Road: What Does Will it Mean for Climate Change?
- The book that changed my mind: Matt Haig, Emily Maitlis and more share their picks
- 'There is no Planet B' - Hundreds of children rally in School Climate Strike in Birmingham
- Famous Cairngorm Sled Dog Centre to stop operating after winter due to climate change
- Ten Things You Need to Know Today: Saturday 25 May 2019