Latest news from The Independent, | Njus
Tennis-ball protest against FAI chief John Delaney disrupts Ireland win over Georgia in Euro 2020 qualifier
Republic of Ireland 1-0 Georgia: Conor Hourihane's 39th-minute free-kick ultimately settled the game, although goalkeeper Darren Randolph had to make a good reaction save to deny Valerian Gvilia an equaliser
Saracens vs Glasgow: Mark McCall ignores Dave Rennie's mind games after accusation of trying to influence referees
Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the European Union or leave? On 23 June 2016 the UK held a referendum and 51.89% of voters voted to leave the EU.
- Brexit to hit Ireland’s economic growth, according to report
- Almost 95 per cent of NHS nurses say they are ‘too busy to provide good-quality care to patients’
- Easter could be cancelled as MPs told to work flat out on Brexit
- Health card on life support when we leave EU, says MP
- Anyone seen a backer for May’s withdrawal deal?
- A&E map reveals the 10 NHS trusts where the most patients are waiting more than four hours for treatment
- MPs have voted to put Brexit in the hands of Parliament’s most blunder-prone Tory buffoon
- From Revoke Article 50 To Common Market 2.0, These Are The Alternative Brexit Plans Tabled By MPs