David Bradbury, headmaster at Portland Place School, explains why the one-size-fits-all approach doesn’t work – never has and never will.Education is a personal journey with each pupil aspiring to a different end goal, whether that be in their
Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the European Union or leave? On 23 June 2016 the UK held a referendum and 51.89% of voters voted to leave the EU.
- British Steel 'on the brink of collapse putting 25,000 jobs at risk'
- BREXIT BREAKTHROUGH? May to ADDRESS NATION with major update - speech to begin imminently
- No-deal Brexit probability rises to 25% from 15%, JPMorgan says
- May to set out "New Deal" on Brexit in keynote speech later today
- Labour Chair Ian Lavery hits out at shadow minister who said Brexit could bring down Jeremy Corbyn
- Brexit news latest: Cabinet at war over Theresa May's last push to leave EU
- Leadsom gives May ultimatum over Brexit bill support
- Laura Kuenssberg reveals 'BOLD' additions to May's Brexit bill – will anger Brexiteers
This international NGO uses unconventional methods to reduce violence in communities. The post Fighting for Peace and Supporting Young People to Reach their Potential appeared first on School House Magazine.