Kim Jong-Un - all news articles | Njus
President Donald Trump want's to build a wall to Mexico to prevent illegal immigrants to reach US.
- Gillibrand on call to tear down border wall: 'If it makes sense, I could support it'
- So We're in a "National Emergency"—Here's What That Really Means
- Trump plans to divert $6B from military to fund border wall
- ACLU will sue to block Trump's 'illegal power grab' on border security
- Trump predicts he will ultimately win legal challenges to border wall
- Democrats vow full assault on Trump's 'power grab'
- Trump’s national emergency sparks new GOP divide in Congress
- Furious Democratic Armed Services chairman accuses Trump of ‘stealing money from the military’
Kim Yong Chol, a top North Korean negotiator, is reportedly on his way to Washington, where he will meet with Secretary of State Mike Pompeo. The two are expected to discuss the speculated second summit between President Trump and Kim Jong-Un. Errol