Ariana Grande - all news articles | Njus
Shangela cameo, same-sex flirtations all part of ‘Thank U, Next’ . The post New Ariana Grande album traces breakup with sly sarcasm appeared first on Washington Blade: Gay News, Politics, LGBT Rights.
President Donald Trump want's to build a wall to Mexico to prevent illegal immigrants to reach US.
- Political, legal hits continue after Trump’s emergency declaration
- Rush Limbaugh: Spending bill was effort by some Republicans to sabotage Trump
- Lindsey Graham: Military kids who may be impacted by national emergency cuts are 'better' served by a wall
- Acting defense secretary: 'No determinations' yet about redirecting funds to build border wall
- Hancock & Kelley – An executive order for the border wall
- Trump to Veto Disapproval of Emergency Declaration, White House Indicates
- Alec Baldwin’s Trump returns to declare a national emergency on ‘SNL’
- Ted Cruz Has ‘Better Chance’ of Paying for Wall Than ‘El Chapo,’ Drug Kingpin’s Attorney Says
Normani makes “Waves” in her stunning new video featuring 6LACK. Directed by Emil Nava (Rihanna, Jennifer Lopez), the clip finds the former Fifth Harmony songstress in a “place lost between space and time.” Normani showcases her choreography while
Ariana Grande Flips Over Video Of Ellen Pompeo Dancing to Her Song: 'Best Thing That's Ever Happened'
Somewhere amidst the Drake dominance and Post Malone prominence of pop’s last 18 male-dominated months, Ariana Grande — the Nickelodeon alum who’s able to leap three octaves in a single breath — became radio’s biggest female star. But thank u, next,