CHICAGO (AP) — Chicago police and representatives for Jussie Smollett were keeping quiet about the investigation into a reported attack on the 'Empire' actor a day after authorities said the case had 'shifted' and that they want to interview
ABC - all news articles | Njus
President Donald Trump is prepared to issue the first veto of his term if Congress votes to disapprove his declaration of a national emergency along the U.S.-Mexico border, a top White House adviser said on Sunday. White House senior adviser Stephen
President Donald Trump want's to build a wall to Mexico to prevent illegal immigrants to reach US.
- Rush Limbaugh: Spending bill was effort by some Republicans to sabotage Trump
- Lindsey Graham: Military kids who may be impacted by national emergency cuts are 'better' served by a wall
- Acting defense secretary: 'No determinations' yet about redirecting funds to build border wall
- Hancock & Kelley – An executive order for the border wall
- Alec Baldwin’s Trump returns to declare a national emergency on ‘SNL’
- Ted Cruz Has ‘Better Chance’ of Paying for Wall Than ‘El Chapo,’ Drug Kingpin’s Attorney Says
- Stephen Miller: Congress 'didn't refuse to appropriate' border wall funds
- Stephen King Offers $10,000 For A Trump Border Wall Debate
Almost immediately after suffering from what he told cops was a violent, anti-gay and racist attack, “Empire” star Jussie Smollett insisted on going on TV to tell his story, The Post has learned. Smollett was quickly “adamant” that he wanted to
Two law enforcement sources with knowledge of the investigation tell CNN that Chicago Police believe actor Jussie Smollet paid two men to orchestrate an assault on him that he reported late last month. The men, who are brothers, were arrested
TAHOE TRAFFIC: Interstate-80 was closed in the Sierra because of white-out conditions. Drivers who took Highway 50 instead sat in stop-and-go traffic for hours, including ABC7 News reporter Laura Anthony.
The UPS driver who would have been behind the wheel during Thursday's hijacking, police chase and deadly stand-off in San Jose spoke exclusively to ABC7 News. Hear what he has to say about the man police are hailing a hero:
A 15-year employee being fired from a suburban Chicago manufacturing company started shooting Friday, killing five co-workers and wounding five police officers before he was killed by police, authorities said.
Chicago police have arrested two “potential suspects” in the alleged assault of Jussie Smollett. On Friday (Feb. 15), Chicago P.D. spokesman Anthony Guglielmi said they are talking to two men and “detectives have probable cause that they may have
Two men characterized by police as “persons of interest” in the attack against “Empire” actor Jussie Smollett are now considered suspects and have been arrested on “probable cause that they may have committed a crime,” a Chicago police spokesman
ATLANTA (AP) — The Atlanta-based rapper 21 Savage says he didn’t talk about his British citizenship before because he didn’t want to get deported. The Grammy-nominated artist, whose given name is She’yaa Bin Abraham-Joseph, was interviewed by ABC’s